воскресенье, 17 апреля 2016 г.

Innerwish - Have You Ever HD 1080p



Опубликовано: 18 окт. 2012 г.
Follow Us:
Home Page : http://www.vsmusicnet.com
Special Thanks to 4shaken's for his help.
Innerwish Formed 1995 in Athens, Greece, Innerwish is definitely one of the most influential melodic metal bands from their part of Europe. After releasing their debut album "Waiting for the dawn" in 1998 and the split cd "Realms of the night" together with the band Reflection in 2000 things really started to take off for InnerWish. A deal with the German label Limb was made and the albums "Silent faces" [2004] and "Inner strength" [2006] was released, with great response around the world, especially in Europe and Japan. During these years Innerwish also established themselves as a great live act, and supported bands like Helloween, UDO, Brainstorm, Mystic Prophecy and appeared at festivals together with among others Judas Priest, Manowar, Therion, Dio, In Flames, Rhapsody and Opeth. More... http://www.innerwish.gr/

Lyrics
One more day passed behind
Promises inside my mind
As the lights fades away I'm alone
Feeling come like old waves
Then the clock trucks twelve
And my self fights to swallow the pain.

Have you ever tried to touch my mind
Have you ever heard a single word that I say
Word that means a lot of thing to me
Have you ever tried just to be here by my side
Help me find my self a place to hide

One last chance left to try
Find paths towards the sky
Waste the fear cause the sorrow is blind.
I am anxious to feel and I'm dying to forgive
You are the one in whom I could believe.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий