пятница, 14 августа 2015 г.

Mike Portnoy - Yellow Matter Custard - One Night In New York City (Full ...



Опубликовано: 20 апр. 2015 г.

Yellow Matter Custard – One Night In New York City It’s been Mike Portnoy’s dream all his life to be in a Beatles cover band. (Who would’ve ever figured that?) Finally it came true one night in New York City. Recorded live at New York’s BB Kings Blues club May 18, 2003, YELLOW MATTER CUSTARD (Mike Portnoy, Neal Morse, Paul Gilbert and Matt Bissonette) perform some well known Beatles songs such as ‘Nowhere Man’ and ‘Revolution’, as well as more obscure tunes like ‘I Call Your Name’, ‘Think For Yourself’ and even a hilarious rendition of the ‘Let it Be’ b-side ‘You Know My Name’. With the amazingly Lennon-like sounds of Neal Morse’s voice, the incredible skill of Paul Gilbert (guitar, vocals) and Matt Bissonette (Bass, vocals) this disc brings the fab-four alive in all its simplicity and complexity. Somehow they found samples of the actual orchestra tracks from Sgt. Peppers and I Am The Walrus bringing the psychedelic Beatle era to life in stunning reality. Highlights include Paul Gilbert’s extended guitar solo in ‘While My Guitar Gently Weeps”, Morse’s gut grinding vocals on ‘Oh Darlin’, Bissonette’s perfect bass playing in ‘I Want You’ and Mike Portnoy’s Ringo-esque drumming will surely surprise many. Produced by Mike Portnoy and Neal Morse.

Tracklist : 
Disc 1
01 Intro
02 Magical Mystery Tour
03 Dear Prudence
04 Dig A Pony
05 She Said She Said
06 I Call Your Name
07 You Can't Do That
08 When I Get Home
09 Nowhere Man
10 Rain
11 Free As A Bird
12 Come Together
13 I Am The Walrus
14 While My Guitar Gently Weeps
15 Carry That Weight (Solo)


Disc 2 
01 Baby's In Black
02 I'll Be Back
03 No Reply
04 The Night Before
05 You're Gonna Lose That Girl
06 Ticket To Ride
07 Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey
08 Oh Darling
09 Think For Yourself
10 Wait
11 Revolution
12 I Want You (She's So Heavy)
13 You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
14 Lovely Rita
15 Good Morning Good Morning
16 Sgt. Pepper (Reprise)
17 A Day In The Life
18 End Credits


Extras : 

YCM Rehearsals
Pre - Show Backstage

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий